Once registered on the site, you can build your project and download the SDKs you need for your operating system.
Create as many prototypes as you want and test cloud implementations or apps that run on devices.
Your mobility application prototypes all in one place.
Select data points
Inside the app
Select the car data bundle that your service will access via the Auto API.
Connect to the Auto API
Use our developer resources to implement the Auto API securely. You’ll find a range of SDKs whatever your platform and operating system.
Generate unique device certificates and authorise access to virtual cars.
Webhooks allow your server to subscribe to vehicle events. When the selected events happen, we will deliver a POST request to the URL that you provide.
Unique to our platform are lightweight, fully immersive car emulators. Test your application directly in your web browser using this highly visual technology.
In Develop Mode you can test the API with your application using our immersive, lightweight, in-browser vehicle emulators. You can perfect your application, create simulations and try out different journey scenarios so that your application is ready for every eventuality when it goes live.
Simply submit your application to get verified to access car data from multiple car makers and get your application on the road.
Repeat the application creation process from Develop Mode, or simply convert your application to production version.
Production data points
Select the data points your application will use. Notice how the platform now shows you the exact price per car per month.
Once verified, your customers can start connecting their vehicles with your service.
Go to the pricing page
Our platform provides you and your customers with the necessary consent flow.
During the authorisation process, the vehicle owner is able to confirm or deny your application’s request to access their vehicle data. This way you can always be certain of having secured the user’s consent before connecting to their vehicle.
Which vehicle models is the Auto API compatible with?Learn more about the Auto API here
All European-market BMW models produced since July 2017 have connection capabilities, and come with three years of ConnectedDrive services at no cost.Learn more about BMW
- A‑Class Hatchback (W176) 06/2016
- A‑Class Hatchback (W177) 01/2018
- A‑Class Saloon (V177) 07/2018
- B‑Class Sports Tourer (W246) 06/2016
- B‑Class Electric Drive (W242 EV) 06/2016
- B‑Class Natural Gas Drive (W242 CNG) 06/2016
- C‑Class Cabriolet (A205) 04/2016
- C‑Class Coupé (C205) 06/2016
- Long-wheelbase C‑Class (V205) 06/2016
- C‑Class Saloon (W205) 06/2016
- C‑Class Estate (S205) 06/2016
- CLA Shooting Brake (X117) 06/2016
- CLA Coupé (C117) 06/2018
- CLS Coupé (C218) 06/2016
- CLS Shooting Brake (X218) 06/2016
- CLS Coupé (C257) 12/2017
- E‑Class Saloon (W213) 12/2015
- Long-wheelbase E‑Class (V213) 09/2016
- E‑Class Estate (S213) 9/2016
- E‑Class Coupé (C238) 01/2017
- E‑Class Cabriolet (A238) 06/2017
- G‑Class Station Wagon (W463) 09/2016
- GLA (X156) 06/2016
- GLC (X253) 06/2016
- GLC Coupé (C253) 06/2016
- GLC F-Cell (N253 CH2) 05/2018
- GLC (V253) 06/2018
- GLE (W166) 06/2016
- GLE Coupé (C292) 06/2016
- GLS (X166) 06/2016
- S‑Class (W222) 06/2016
- S‑Class Cabriolet (A217) 06/2016
- S‑Class Coupé (C217) 06/2016
- Long-wheelbase S‑Class (V222) 06/2016
- Mercedes-Maybach S‑Class (X222) 06/2016SL (R231) 03/2016
- SLC (R172) 03/2016
- Mercedes‑AMG GT (C190) 06/2016
- Mercedes‑AMG GT (R190) 02/2017
- Mercedes‑AMG GT (X290) 07/2018
- V‑Class (VS20) 09/2016
- X‑Class (VS40) 11/2017
All European-market BMW models produced since July 2017 have connection capabilities, and come with three years of ConnectedDrive services at no cost.Learn more about MINI